Slice of Life 6

my mom says, “Nate, lets go get your haircut.” I blurt out, “CAN I GET A HAIRCUT PLEASEEEEEE?!” “No Brianna only Nathan is gettting a haircut.” Nathan shouts, “YEAH BRIANNA ONLY I GET A HAIRCUT BECAUSE I’M SPECIAL!!” Under my breath I say, “Very special....” So after Nathan gets his haircut my mom says, “Okay lets go to the store.” We pull up to the parking lot of ‘the store’ instead we go inside of a hair salon so I’m thinking, “Why did mom say we were going to the store if we’re inside of a hair salon?” My mom says, “Okay your turn Brianna.” “Wait what I thought just Nathan was getting a haircut.” “Yeah, well about that... I lied.” After my haircut I say, “I didn’t think that my hair would be this short!” “Yeah well who’s the one that wanted their hair cut?” “I did...” “Exactly now lets go home.” At the perfect timing while I’m on my phone texting my friend Rubi he says, “Can I use your phone?” “No Nathan!”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gratitude

If I Was President……

Happiest day ever