If I Was President……

Hi and welcome back to my blog and if you’re new my name is Brianna R. If I was President I would make a law same gender marriage is legal, I would make another law about no gangs, no drugs,no sexual harassment,no identity theft. I would take away the law that you can’t drive until you are 18 and make it you can’t drive until you are 21 beacause even though that’s the law people drive when they are younger by having my law that you can’t drive until you are 21 you have your I.D. you have insurance and less likely to drive without a license, and less likely to get into accidents.   I would take away the law you need to be 5 to qualify in kindergarten because you have to wait until you are either 5 or wait a year to be in kindergarten which isn’t fair because you’re taking children away from being in school when they can be learning instead of staying at home not going to school to get educated. That’s what I would do if I was President.

Comments

  1. I can tell you put a lot of time and effort into these responses. I loved reading through this post. There are so many positive and wonderful laws and policies you would include! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kindergarten thing is good (although if I was 4 I would hate going to school) but I do support same sex marriage but it cool 👌

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Brianna it Destiny I like this post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a good post and I really like the part about the no gangs and no bad things.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happiest day ever

Gratitude