Slice of Life 11

So usually, I'm really lazy on the weekends so if you're reading this Ms. Haury this is one of the few times I'll be posting on the weekend. (Especially on a Sunday!) So I wake up and I stay in bed just like, "Ugh I don't want to wake up..." I roll out of bed and I just got back up and went back into bed and went back to sleep and a couple of minutes later I feel my brother Nathan jump on top of me and he is soo heavy I pushed him off of me as I wheezed because I couldn't breathe when I could finally breathe I yelled, "ARE YOU CRAZY NATHAN IT'S 6 O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING GO BACK TO SLEEP CRAZY!!!!" as he went back to sleep I had no choice but to go jump on top of him and say, "Karma!! Hahahaha!!" "Fair enough..." He responds as we both go back to sleep....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gratitude

If I Was President……

Happiest day ever