Snow day!

On February 10th we had a snow day. So what I did I stayed home did not go outside and enjoyed the view from inside :) and I watched Netflix, (I watched Coraline) the most fun thing that I did all weekend was go to my dad’s house and saw my baby brother he’s so cute! He is turning one on February 28th (same day as my Best friend Emily Z’s Birthday) But the downside of having a snow day is that we no longer get out of school on June 5th, now we get out on June 6th and my brother who is at Irving Elementary School (he is in 4th grade he is 9 years old) he no longer gets out of school on June 7th (two days before Heritage Middle School gets out for the summer) he now gets out of school on June 8th so I get out earlier than him but I have to walk him to school so that’s something I don’t want to do!

Comments

  1. It sounds like you had a really relaxing good snow day and overall weekend. Happy early birthday to your baby brother! Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gratitude

If I Was President……

Happiest day ever