Slice of life 2-27/2-28

The light turned on only to hear my mom saying, “Come on Brianna you’re going to be late for school!” As I check my phone I respond, “Mom, you do know that it’s 6:00 in the morning how could I possibly be late for school?” Then I hear a sigh from my mom, “Well, I tried...” still laying on my pillow with my blanket on the floor I get up then I lay back down. Sadly my little brother Nathan just so happens to run into my room and for no reason at all he starts jumping on me (which really hurt) I say, “Nathan! Get off of me!” So he gets off and I start running after him and he bolts off into the living room. When I caught him he said, “Bri, leave me aloneeeeeeeeee!” I responded, “Nate if you want me to leave you alone then leave me aloneeeeeeeee.” I get dressed I brush my teeth and just as I’m putting my iPad in my messenger bag I look to see what the battery is at 50% I said, “Who didn’t put my iPad to charge?” Just out of the corner of my eye I see Nathan run into the backyard so quickly I put my shoes on and ran after him and he said, “How did you see me you were in the kitchen looking at stove?!” I responded, “I saw you out of the corner of my eye you aren’t that sneaky you know.” As we left for school we started looking at each other mischievously and of course there was snow on the ground then we looked at my mom and you obviously know what happens next... of course we grab the snow make three snowballs each and launch them at my moms back and of course something has to go wrong so I accidentally hit her in the head (which ended with a punishment for me... 1 whole week I can’t play outside!!)  When I got to school instead of messing around I was talking with my friend Emily Z. (Which by the way today is her birthday!!)

Comments

  1. This is a great Slice of Life! Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gratitude

If I Was President……

Happiest day ever