My fav country

DISCLAIMER THE NAMES YOU SEE ARE MY FAMILY MEMBERS AND PLEASE RESPECT THE FACT THAT I DID NOT ADD THEIR LAST NAMES IN FOR THEIR SAFTEY continue reading...

Hello and welcome back to my blog and if you’re new then my name is Brianna R. and MY favorite country is… MEXICO here are some facts from Wikipedia: Mexico is a country between the U.S. and Central America that's known for its Pacific and Gulf of Mexico beaches and its diverse landscape of mountains, deserts and jungles. Ancient ruins such as Teotihuacán and the Mayan city of Chichén Itzá are scattered throughout the country, as are Spanish colonial-era towns. In capital Mexico City, upscale shops, renowned museums and gourmet restaurants cater to modern life.
Capital: Mexico City
President: Enrique Peña Nieto
Population: 127.5 million (2016)
Mexico is my favorite country because mostly ALL of my family was born and lives in mexico but some of my family lives HERE in Illinois and was born in Mexico like my Grandpa his name is Francisco J. R. and my Grandma her name is Delia G. And my other grandpa his name is Jose G. And those are the family members of mine that I remember were born in Mexico so if you enjoyed this post please leave a comment saying so or just keep going through my posts and here is my source 

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing your post this week! I loved reading all about Mexico and why you love it. Thank you for including so much information!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing. Great job on the information about Mexico

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gratitude

If I Was President……

Happiest day ever