Slice of Life 7

“Brianna can you go to my volleyball game?” Says Emily, “I don’t know let me call my mom really quick.” I respond, “Mom, can I go to Emily’s volleyball game today... it’s at Freedom.” I say to my mom and she responds,  “Okay but stay together and if you don’t stay together you can’t go anymore! Understood?” Says my mom very strictly I tell her, “Okay we will.” I say as I hang up... “Can you go?” Asks Emily, “Yeah But my mom said we have to stay together.” I say, “Sounds good to me.” Says my friend Belen. “Yeah same here” I hear from my other friend Aliyah E. (or something like that) So as we were walking to freedom we pass by my dad’s house which is a block away from freedom so I tell my friends, “That’s where my dad lives!” Emily responds with, “He lives there with your baby brother right?” “Yeah why o-o-oh right I forgot sorry...” (that story is to be told another day) “Yeah sorry is right!”

Comments

  1. Hi Brianna I’m texting you on here on the comment section

    ReplyDelete
  2. niiicicccccceeeeeee ✨👌

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gratitude

If I Was President……

Happiest day ever